We're sorry but this event has now sold out.
Register for our newsletter and look out for Christmas 2013 booking dates
Christmas at Marwell…be enchanted
Make your family’s Christmas magical this winter and join in the festivities at Marwell Wildlife as we celebrate with a few special friends.
- Join the elves in their toy factory in Marwell Hall and warm yourself with a glass of mulled wine, or hot blackcurrant, and a mince pie.
- Follow Mrs Claus as she welcomes you through to her parlour for the loveable story and puppet show of Pinocchio.
- Step into the elf kitchen to decorate your own Christmas cookie before being called to meet Santa in his sparkling grotto and receive a special gift for all children under the age of 14.
- Meet Pickle the Penguin and enjoy time with Santa’s elves in what promises to be an enchanting Christmas experience.
Your experience will last around an hour and includes all of the above as well as entry to Marwell Wildlife.
Times & Prices
Exclusive to Annual Members
- One complimentary day ticket to Marwell Wildlife for each annual member attending the event to be used on any day after your visit but before 31 March 2013
- 40% off the ticket price on selected dates. Please note that the standard ticket price will apply to non annual member tickets on these dates.
What people are saying about Christmas at Marwell
"The Christmas experience truly was enchanting and we will be recommending it to friends for next year". – Sheila Smith
"We had the most amazing time. Even my "Bah Humbug" Husband couldn't help but get swept away with it all. Well done to all involved and a huge thanks to Mrs C who kept "stripy boy" enchanted with her storytelling. Thankyou so much everyone." xx - Claire Kingston
"10/10: The best grotto / experience that I have attended... ever! Each stage is very well thought through and my 4 year old was enchanted from start to finish"
"A huge thank you to all the staff who made our visit magical. Father Christmas, Mrs Christmas and his elves made it very special for 3 generations and the road train back in the dark and snow was just perfect. THANK YOU." x
"We were so impressed by how well everything was organised, how brilliant all the staff were, and by the whole atmosphere. It was magical!! Mrs Claus and dizzy the elf were hilarious and meeting Santa Claus with Isabel for the first time at Marwell is a memory we will always treasure!!"
"We had a truly magical time visiting Father Christmas at Marwell today! Our son had the most wonderful time! Thanks to everyone there". - Justin Randall