Session Prices & Booking Information
From self-guided park visits, to workshops and half-day conferences Marwell offers a huge range of options for your group.
The following education rates apply to those in formal education, during Hampshire LEA term times, Monday to Friday.
Groups who are eligible for education rates: EYFS and KS 1 – 5 (up to A Level equivalent).
- School term dates differ from zoo seasonal dates.
- If you wish to visit during a Hampshire school holiday or at the weekend, you will need to book through group bookings.
- Children under 3 will not be charged.
- Higher education groups (those studying at Level 4 and above) are eligible for a different discounted rate. For more information visit our Higher Education page.
- Home education groups are eligible for a different discounted rate. For more information visit our Home Education page.
|Term||Price per Student|
2 September 2021 – 22 October 2021
4 January 2022 – 18 February 2022
25 April 2022 – 27 May 2022
|15 minute hub session||£10 per group
(minimum 10 students, maximum 30)
|Post 14 Conferences|
|Post 14 Conferences||£12.75 per student
including zoo entry
Staff and Helpers for Education Visits
- One free staff member with every three students
- Additional adults: These are charged at the same entry rate as the pupils
- Free carers/helpers for all students with special educational needs
- Eligible for schools, colleges, pre-schools and nurseries
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limiting time spent at the admissions gate, all bookings will be invoiced after the visit. There is a £5 + VAT admin fee for this.
If your school uses purchase order numbers, then we require this at the time of booking. Your admin/finance department will know how to do this.
Marwell Wildlife Vendor Number: 000 111 42 93
Please note we are unable to:
- Take payment at the gate through cash, cheque or credit card.
- Take payments for visits over the phone
Booking a Home Educator Session or Self-Guided Park Visit
We offer self-guided park visits and lectures to home education groups. Please note: These are priced separately to our education bookings shown above.
For more information visit our Home Education page
Booking a Higher Education Lecture or Self-Guided Park Visit
We offer self-guided park visits and lectures to higher education groups. Please note: These are priced separately to our education bookings shown above.
For more information visit our Higher Education Page.
To give the maximum amount of groups access to our workshops we keep prices low and plan ahead. Should you wish to cancel or move a workshop please help us by doing so as soon as possible but at least 4 weeks prior to your visit date. Please note you may be charged for any cancellations or date changes made within the 4 week period.
* Please note, that during this period of uncertainty, flexibility is key. We want to ensure that you feel confident when booking your school visit with us. As a result, we are waiving our normal cancellation terms and offering increased flexibility should your trip be unable to proceed as a result of Covid-19. *
Book online now
Use our online portal below or contact us on 01962 777970 if you need a hand.BOOK ONLINE NOW