Session Prices & Booking Information
From self-guided park visits, to workshops and half-day conferences Marwell offers a huge range of options at Education rates.
The following education rates apply to those in formal education, during Hampshire LEA term times, Monday to Friday.
Groups who are eligible for education rates: EYFS and KS 1 – 5 (up to A Level equivalent).
- School term dates differ from zoo seasonal dates.
- If you wish to visit during a Hampshire school holiday or at the weekend, you will need to book through group bookings.
- Children under 3 will not be charged.
- Higher education groups (those studying at Level 4 and above) are eligible for a different discounted rate. For more information visit our Higher Education page.
- Home education groups are eligible for a different discounted rate. For more information visit our Home Education page.
|Term||Price per Pupil|
|Autumn Term |
1 September 2023 – 20 October 2023
30 October 2023 – 23 November 2023
|Spring Term |
2 January 2024 – 9 February 2024
|Summer Term |
15 April 2024 – 24 May 2024
|Hubs and Workshops|
|Workshop||Price per Hub/Workshop (up to 30 Pupils)|
|Post 16 Student Entry|
|Term||Price per Student including zoo entry|
|Autumn Term 2023 Conference |
16 October 2023 – 20 October 2023
30 October 2023 – 3 November 2023
|Spring Term 2024 Conference |
5 February 2024 – 9 February 2024
19 February 2024 – 23 February 2024
|Summer Term 2024 Conference |
24 June 2024 – 28 June 2024
1 July 2024 – 5 July 2024
Staff and Helpers for Education Visits
- One free staff member with every three students
- Additional adults: These are charged at the same entry rate as the pupils
- Free carers/helpers for all students with special educational needs
- Eligible for schools, colleges, pre-schools and nurseries
All bookings will be invoiced after visit. There is a £5 + VAT admin fee for this.
If your school uses purchase order numbers, then we require this at the time of booking. Your admin/finance department will know how to do this.
Marwell Wildlife Vendor Number: 000 111 42 93
Booking a Home Educator Session or Self-Guided Park Visit
We offer self-guided park visits and lectures to home education groups. Education rates are also applied to Home Educators.
For more information visit our Home Education page
Booking a Higher Education Lecture or Self-Guided Park Visit
We offer self-guided park visits and lectures to higher education groups. Please note: These are priced separately to our education bookings shown above.
For more information visit our Higher Education Page.
To give the maximum amount of groups access to our workshops we keep prices low and plan ahead. Should you wish to cancel or move a workshop please help us by doing so as soon as possible but at least 4 weeks prior to your visit date. Please note you may be charged for any cancellations or date changes made within the 4-week period.
Book online now
Use our online portal below or contact us on 01962 777970 if you need a hand.BOOK YOUR SCHOOL TRIP