This spectacular interactive expedition is created with more than two million LEGO® bricks and is sure to excite families, LEGO and dinosaur enthusiasts alike. Find out more...
We have a fun photo experience and a new LEGO brick display competition. Strike your best pose in our LEGO brick dino jeep and choose from six different background options for a family souvenir photo. We also have a brand new BRICKOSAURS display with lots of miniature dinosaurs. But how many exactly? Guess the correct number to win a LEGO set worth approx £40. Simply tag us on social media and use the hashtag #howmanydinos to be in with a chance of winning.
- Take part in a host of activities in our Base Camp, photo opportunities, brick pits and our BRICKOSHOP. Open daily from 10:00 - 15:30. Please note the Brick Pits will be closed on Friday 28 June, but the rest of the Base Camp will still be accessible!
- Free BRICKOSAURS! trail map to track down all of our dinosaurs (or download the Marwell Zoo app)
- The largest touring LEGO brick dinosaur model ever made – a whopping eight-metre Tyrannosaurus rex
- Find ‘Colin’ one of our many Compsognathus companions – this very cheeky little dinosaur is getting up to lots of mischief! But where is he hiding in the zoo? Find him, take a photo and share on social media using #ColinsOnTheRun
- Meet our BRICKOSAURS keeper 'Brucy Brick' and find out more about some of our BRICKOSAURS (Wednesday-Sunday during school holidays) only at these locations:
- 10:30 - Triceratops opposite the Giraffes
- 12:15 - Tyrannosaurus rex outside Marwell Hall
- 14:15 - Velociraptors by Cafe Graze
- Spike our Stegosaurus mascot will also be out and about during school holidays. He loves having his picture taken! Please check on the day for timings.
BRICKOSAURS and most activities are included with general admission. Get your tickets now!