This spectacular interactive expedition is created with more than two million LEGO® bricks and is sure to excite families, LEGO and dinosaur enthusiasts alike. Find out more...
- Take part in a host of activities in our Base Camp, photo opportunities, brick pits and our BRICKOSHOP. Open daily from 10:00 - 15:30.
- Free BRICKOSAURS! trail map to track down all of our dinosaurs (or download the Marwell Zoo app)
- The largest touring LEGO brick dinosaur model ever made – a whopping eight-metre Tyrannosaurus rex
- Find ‘Colin’ one of our many Compsognathus companions – this very cheeky little dinosaur is getting up to lots of mischief! But where is he hiding in the zoo? Find him, take a photo and share on social media using #ColinsOnTheRun
- Meet our BRICKOSAURS keeper 'Brucy Brick' and find out more about some of our BRICKOSAURS (Wednesday-Sunday during school holidays) only at these locations:
- 10:30 - Triceratops opposite the Giraffes
- 12:15 - Tyrannosaurus rex outside Marwell Hall
- 14:15 - Velociraptors by Cafe Graze
Easter weekend (19 - 22 April)
Over the Easter weekend stop by the BRICKOSAURS Base Camp and pick up an egg from the team*.
*From Friday 19 April until Monday 22 April between 11am and 3pm. Subject to availability.
BRICKOSAURS and most activities are included with general admission. Get your tickets now!