We know you’ve missed spontaneous visits to the zoo, so we’re thrilled to announce that from tomorrow, Thursday 14 July, Annual Members will no longer be required to book a visit in advance. You can now just turn up and show your valid Annual Membership card at admissions!
We’re still working to keep everyone as safe as possible with reduced capacity on-site, and with 140 acres of parkland, there’s plenty of wide-open space to enjoy and lots to explore!
- Last entry for Annual Members is 60 minutes before closing time.
- You must bring your valid Annual Membership card to gain entry to the park.
- Guests wishing to purchase day pass tickets will still need to book in advance via our website.
- Annual members who have already booked tickets for any additional paying guests will still need to bring their booking with them so we can process those tickets.
- Under-threes do not need to prebook if only accompanied by an Annual Member(s). If you’re visiting with other non-members needing to purchase a ticket, please include the under three(s) in this booking.
We can’t wait to see you soon!