Look no further!
Marwell has a number of volunteering opportunities* for people from all walks of life. Every volunteer contributes in many ways, supporting our mission of connecting people with nature. As a registered charity dedicated to the conservation of biodiversity and other natural resources our volunteers at Marwell share an interest in conservation and wildlife.
- Gain valuable knowledge and experience
- Build confidence and meet new people
- Free entry to the zoo for volunteers
- Discounts in the café and retail outlet when on duty
“I enjoy talking about wildlife with people, so if visitors get a buzz or if visitors get a better experience through my enthusiasm, then that’s great!” – Marwell Volunteer
If you’re looking to help encourage team dynamics and work relationships in a unique setting, then our Marwell Wildlife Corporate Volunteer Days are for you and your team. Our corporate volunteer days continue to grow and span across a number of sections within the zoo and there are a number of benefits to taking part:
- Develop communication skills with your employees, especially with those who work in different departments/teams.
- Teach your team different skills.
- Build confidence when doing something outside of their comfort zone.
- Many more!
To apply or find out more information visit our website.
*Please note there are no volunteering opportunities with direct contact with the animals.