This spectacular interactive expedition is created with more than two million LEGO® bricks and is sure to excite families, LEGO and dinosaur enthusiasts alike. Find out more...
- Take part in a host of activities in our Basecamp, photo opportunities, brick pits and our Dino Shop. Open daily from 10:00 - 15:30.
- Free BRICKOSAURS! trail to track down all of our dinosaurs (or download the Marwell Zoo app)
- The largest touring LEGO brick dinosaur model ever made – a whopping eight-metre Tyrannosaurus rex
- Find ‘Colin’ and his many Compsognathus companions – these are very cheeky little dinosaurs who will be getting up to lots of mischief!
- Meet Bricky our BRICKOSAURS! boffin and find out more about some of our BRICKOSAURS (Wednesday-Sunday during school holidays only at these locations:
- 10:30 - Triceratops opposite the Giraffes
- 12:15 - Tyrannosaurus rex outside Marwell Hall
- 15:15 - Velociraptors by Cafe Graze
BRICKOSAURS! and all activities are included with general admission. Get your tickets now!