This spectacular interactive expedition is created with more than two million LEGO® bricks and is sure to excite families, LEGO and dinosaur enthusiasts alike. Find out more...
- Take part in a host of activities in our Base Camp, photo opportunities, brick pits and our BRICKOSHOP. Open daily from 10:00 - 15:30.
- Free BRICKOSAURS! trail map to track down all of our dinosaurs (or download the Marwell Zoo app)
- The largest touring LEGO brick dinosaur model ever made – a whopping eight-metre Tyrannosaurus rex
- Find ‘Colin’ one of our many Compsognathus companions – this very cheeky little dinosaur is getting up to lots of mischief! But where is he hiding in the zoo? Find him, take a photo and share on social media using #ColinsOnTheRun
- Meet our BRICKOSAURS keeper 'Brucy Brick' and find out more about some of our BRICKOSAURS (Wednesday-Sunday during school holidays) only at these locations:
- 10:30 - Triceratops opposite the Giraffes
- 12:15 - Tyrannosaurus rex outside Marwell Hall
- 14:15 - Velociraptors by Cafe Graze
BRICKOSAURS and most activities are included with general admission. Get your tickets now!
NEW for May Half Term
New for May Half Term, we have some extra displays and activities at our BRICKOSAURS Base Camp including fun souvenir photo opportunities in our new LEGO brick dino jeep and a brand new display where you can guess the number of dinosaurs to win a LEGO set worth approx £40. More info coming soon!
Spike our Stegosaurus mascot will also be out and about with Brucy to say hello to guests. He loves having his picture taken!