Marwell’s ultimate zoo upgrade
What could possibly top a fantastic family day out at Marwell Zoo, with exotic animal species, our amazing new Tropical House and 140 acres of natural landscape?
Our new Base Camp Hideaways are right in the heart of the park and come equipped with everything you need for the perfect relaxing day.
With exclusive early entry to the zoo, the cost of tickets included and your own dedicated host on hand to help make your visit one to remember, what better way to enjoy the best zoo day out ever!
Located in our tranquil, spacious and very private Secret Garden, next to the historic Marwell Hall, your own private key lets you come and go as you please. Enjoy a luxury breakfast hamper at Base Camp before heading off to explore the zoo and discover hundreds of animals. Then return to base as often as you like for as long as you like, to rest, refresh and recharge – no queuing, no waiting and no crowds.
Plus, as our VIP guests, in addition to your luxury breakfast hamper, you will enjoy unlimited tea, coffee and ice cream from any of our catering outlets around the zoo. You will also receive a £20 voucher to spend in our Gift Shop so you can take home a keepsake of your special day!
- Full day usage of your own spacious and fully-furnished 5-metre Base Camp Hideaway bell tent
- Zoo entry tickets for up to 4 persons included, with exclusive entry before the zoo opens to the public
- Marwell Zoo host to welcome you, settle you in and on hand to help throughout the day
- Private key access to our secret walled garden in the middle of the zoo, with a maximum of only 5 families each day
- Private access to toilet facility at Marwell Hall
- Unlimited tea and coffee from any of our catering outlets around the zoo
- Unlimited ice cream from our kiosks around the zoo
- A £20 voucher to spend in our Gift Shop
- A luxury continental breakfast hamper for four people
- Comfy cushioned armchairs for the grown-ups and squishy beanbags for the kids
- Cool box with complimentary welcome soft drinks and to store your picnic
- Your own family picnic bench and parasol for outside picnics – no waiting or sharing!
- Marwell Zoo guide book to help plan your day and to take home with you
- Bring your own picnic or order one of our luxury picnic boxes – see below
Our Base Camp Hideaways will be available to book until 24 September 2021. Bookings for 2022 will reopen in February so please keep an eye on this page for updates.
Download our brochure here. A minimum of 48 hours notice for bookings is required.
Make an Enquiry
Call us on 01962 770599,
(Mon to Fri from 10am-4pm).