Exclusive Carnivore Experience
Our Exclusive Carnivore Experience is the ultimate gift!
Our snow leopard or tiger experience is for two people and our team will tailor either species to your personal preference where possible. Your host will welcome you to the experience and our expert keepers will share their knowledge of these captivating animals and answer your questions. By booking, not only will you create amazing personal memories, you’ll also be supporting our conservation efforts across the globe.
What’s included with your experience package?
- 45-minute experience with our Amur tiger or snow leopard*
- Day entry to the zoo on the day of your experience
- Lunch provided in Café Graze
- 10% discount in the gift shop
- Personalised certificate
- Guide book
- E-gift card
* Please let us know your personal preference when booking and our team will tailor your experience where possible.
Book a date today or call 01962 777988 to buy an exclusive carnivore experience voucher. Available on Tuesdays all year round
Our exclusive carnivore experience is for 2 people. Please book both participants at the same time.
Minimum age is 18 years to participate in the experience. Accompanying guests are welcome to watch whilst you enjoy your experience but will remain in the public viewing area.
We are asking everyone to wear a face mask, gloves and use disinfectant foot baths during the experience to keep yourself, our staff and animals safe. These will be provided for you and there are hand washing facilities close by.
It is your responsibility to inform us if you have any medical conditions or allergies (including dust or fur) that you or your doctor feel we should be aware of in order to ensure your safety. We regret that pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals are unable to participate in animal experiences.
Whilst every effort will be made to make our animal experiences as accessible as possible for everyone, due to the nature of the experiences this cannot always be achieved; please call our Guest Experience team on 01962 777988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice before purchasing. This enables us to discuss any reasonable adjustments that would help improve the experience for you.
Animal Experience – Terms & Conditions 2023
- Once purchased, animal experiences are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Once purchased, animal experience vouchers are non-extendable and must be booked in advance and used within the expiry date shown
- All participants must have a valid animal experience booking confirming the date and time of the experience to participate. Please note that we are unable to sell any additional experiences on the day. All experiences must be pre-booked
- Experiences include entry to the zoo for the participant only. Any additional guests must purchase day tickets at admissions on the day or via our website, subject to availability. We regret they will not be able to take part in the experience
- Participants must be a minimum age of:
- 8 years to participate in the Giraffe feeding experience, Aviary behind the scenes experience, Lemur behind the scenes experience and Tropical House behind the scenes experience
- 10 years to participate in the Penguin feeding experience
- 18 years to participate in the exclusive carnivore and Savannah experience
- Participants up to and including the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (17 years and over). Accompanying adults must also book as a participant when accompanying a child aged 16 or under on an experience
- Booking an animal experience implies agreement with our park guidelines
- Please be advised that it is your responsibility to inform us if you have any medical condition or allergies (including dust or fur) that you or your doctor feel we should be aware of to ensure your safety
- We regret that pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals are unable to participate in animal experiences
- We are asking everyone to wear a face mask during the experience to keep yourself, our staff and animals safe
- Whilst every effort will be made to make our animal experiences enjoyable and accessible as possible for everyone, due to the nature of the experiences this cannot always be achieved; please call our Guest Experience team on 01962 777988 or email email@example.com for advice before purchasing. This enables us to discuss any reasonable adjustments that would help improve the experience for you
- Due to unforeseeable circumstances, Marwell cannot guarantee that all animals and exhibits specified will be available. Marwell Zoo reserves the right to alter or cancel the experience on any given day. Marwell Zoo will give as much notice as possible; however, this cannot always be guaranteed
- Participants must adhere to the health and safety guidance given and follow instructions from staff
- Our staff will treat you with utmost respect and we ask our guests to do the same in return. Marwell will not tolerate any breach of our terms and conditions or any inappropriate or abusive behaviour towards our staff, guests or animals. Any guests behaving in this way will be denied access or asked to leave the zoo immediately