What do you accept as proof of accessibility needs?

We will accept local authority card such as; Gateway cards, Compass cards, Max cards, as well as letters from Disability Support Services, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) letters, appropriate Travel / Leisure Cards, and blue badges (although these should be left in your vehicle). Don't worry if you do not have any of the above, please contact us ahead of your visit for advice.


Check our ticket prices or...

Book tickets online